Lead Qualification Agent (Spanish)
We are currently looking for people who can communicate with our Spanish-speaking leads, only required to ask short verification questions and get them in touch with our client. This vacancy is only intended for native Spanish speakers.
* if you are not a native Spanish speaker, your application will not be processed
Earn and learn at the same time?
Have you heard of Data Fanatics? We are a scale-up business, based in Eindhoven and founded in 2017. With our young and ambitious team at our office in the center of Eindhoven, we generate valuable and online leads for various clients every day. We also develop our own concepts. Are you looking for a side job with great hourly wages? Do you enjoy working in online marketing and would you like to hone your skills? Then come and meet us!
About Data Fanatics
Our young and ambitious team (35 people and an average age of 27 years old), we generate the best online leads every day. We achieve this by using data and 360° online marketing campaigns. From social media to email: this agency will do everything to build the perfect online client journey for companies and consumers.
We seek enthusiastic colleagues!
Day in, day out, we get huge amounts of (possible) leads for different clients from different industries. You check these requests and check whether all details are correct. You call the potential leads and determine whether they are suitable to get them in touch with our clients. To do this properly, you will go through training sessions per client and you get a script to help you.
- You have a work-hard-play-hard mentality.
- You have a commercial mindset and great communication skills.
- Your availability is at least 16 h/week
- You have a flexible work attitude.
- You are a native Spanish speaker.
- Preferably you live in Eindhoven or the surrounding area. If you live aboard we will not be accepting your application.
- Some administrative skills are a plus.
- Experience in contact with clients is a plus.
What do you get?
First of all, great hourly wages. Apart from that, you can be sure that we will constantly invest in your development. We provide all the scope you need to use your creativity and input. We also like to party every now and then, Friday afternoon drinks, or going to a festival with the entire team.
And now in bullet points:
- Appealing hourly wages.
- Opportunities to learn and for personal development.
- A job in the great city centre of Eindhoven.
Having fun in a great environment comes first, the results will definitely follow.
Do you wish to apply? Then send your motivation letter to email@example.com
Please don’t use this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity. This will automatically exclude your company from future collaboration :).
Contract duration: 12 months
Part-time: 16h per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: €11,00 – €14,00 per hour