Taler du dansk og har en flydende samtale?
We are currently looking for Danish speakers to serve the leads in our Danish campaigns. If you ever worked in a call center, hotel, restaurant or the retail industry and if you are looking for a new part time adventure in your mother tongue, please keep reading!
Everyday we try to reach the very best leads in the market for investment products and sustainability services and products like solar panels, home isolation and more! We offer our clients verified leads, where we call and verify the received personal details for the leads before presenting them to them to enhance the possibility of a good sale. Your task is to verify the data by phone and process these correctly. Next to that you will be in contact with our Media Buying team to keep them updated about the quality of the leads.
Are you the one? You are…
- looking for a part time job next to your study or your current job.
- a native Danish speaker who also knows how to express yourself in English.
- a talent in customer contact in any way, shape or form.
- living in the surrounding area of Eindhoven and you have the possibility to come into the office and work remotely on the other days.
- looking for a great place to work and have an international team of colleagues where you can create a home far away from home.
- able to work in the evenings and sometimes on a Saturday.
- mastering the art of working independently but also do not mind working in a team.
What’s in it for you?
There is no such thing as a free lunch, so this is our offer:
- An hourly wage between €11,00 and €15,00, depending on your age and experience.
- A ton of personal training from the senior agents.
- Working in a brand new office in the city centre of Eindhoven.
- A complete lunch everyday with the rest of the team.
- A monthly team activity where we go bowling, lasergaming or some other activity.
- The possibility to grow to a senior agent, where you will be the one that will onboard the new crew.
- Learning for the marketing business in an innovative and result oriented environment.
Who are we?
Data Fanatics has been around since 2017 and with a team of about 25 colleagues we are still striving to grow and serve all our customers. On a daily basis we give it our all to get the best leads out the market and work together with the client to let their business grow. Do you want to be a part of this team where ambition and innovation are top of mind. Then we are looking for you!
Do you want to come and check it out? Please connect with Lissa on LinkedIn or send her an email! Lissa will contact you for a first interview to get to know you better and you can see our brand new office at the Grote Berg in Eindhoven. We are looking forward to meeting you!